As a NEEMFest performer, it is your responsibility to ensure the event is a success as much as the it is for the organizers. To that end, we ask each and every performing attendee to volunteer for something.
Yes, I know… this is my vacation too.
..and don’t worry… you won’t get stuck behind the mixing desk at stage 2 for 6 hours…
- Sound Engineer: Alan Parsons EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
- VJ /Video Operator: Come on…you’ve always secretly wanted to try it!
- Front Desk: Selling Admission and Raffle Tickets, T-Shirts, NEEMFest CD’s… hawk your merch!
- Petting Zoo Security: No, you don’t get no stinkin’ badges. Watch out for that Dorschel dude…he WILL TEST YOU! (Segway not included…)
- Anything: ..but not everything…
Please sign up below:
|Charles Shiner||Sound Engineer & Front Desk||Friday - Sunday|
|Patrick Bartmess||Anything||Friday - Sunday|
|Gianni Intili||Sound Engineer||Friday - Sunday|
|Ron Holmes||Anything||Friday - Sunday||on Saturday, after 4pm only|
|Neil Alexander||Petting Zoo Security||Sunday||After 1:30pm only|
|Bev Stanton||Video & Sound Engineer||Friday - Sunday||On Friday, Only after 4pm|
|Juan Garces||Sound Engineer and Video||Friday - Sunday|
|Adam Holquist||Anything||Friday - Sunday||Not early Friday or late Sunday.|
|Stephen Course||Anything||Friday - Sunday||On Sunday, Early only|
|Laura Todd (Woodswalker)||Video||Saturday - Sunday||On Sunday, only until mid-afternoon.|
|James Spitznagel||Sound Engineer||Saturday and Sunday||On Sunday, only between 3pm and 8pm|
|Karl Fury||Sound Engineer||Saturday and Sunday||When he is not busy|
|Dan McKay||Sound Engineer||Sunday||Sunday 1pm-3pm|